Automotive Locksmith in Montreal
The Best Auto Locksmith in Montreal
Are you looking for an automotive locksmith in Montreal ? Serrupro Montreal has developed expertise in the field of car locksmith.
Car key programming & more
Serrupro Montreal has developed expertise in the field of car locksmith. Since 1999, we’ve been offering our customers the ability to copy their chip key for their car, whether it’s a regular key or a flat key (laser cut). Car keys with transponders or chips must be copied and programmed with specialized equipment that is no longer exclusive to dealers. Don’t hesitate to contact one of our automotive locksmith locations in Montreal. Our prices are competitive.
Our automotive locksmith services in Montreal :
- Chip key copying and programming for most car brands:
[Acura, Audi, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, GM, Honda, Hyundai, Hummer, Infiniti, Isuzu, Jaguar, Jeep Kia, Lexus, Lincoln, Mazda, Mercury, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Oldsmobile,Plymouth, Pontiac, Porsche, Saab, Saturn, Scion, Sprinter, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Volkswagen].
- Car door unlocking. We have 24/7 service, and our technicians can unlock a car door in just a few minutes.
- Car key replacement. If a lock on your car needs to be replaced (ignition or door lock), we’ll adjust it to your original key.
- Repairing certain car controllers. We have several parts in-store that allow us to repair your controller. Come see us with your controller that’s only holding together with tape.
- Replacing the battery in the controllers.
- Removing a key that has broken off in the ignition or door lock.
- Programming certain controllers
- Have you lost all your car keys? You’re in the right place.
We can remake the keys for almost any car. In just a few steps, you’ll be in possession of your new keys. So don’t wait anymore and enjoy our automotive locksmith service in Montreal !
A tip from the automotive locksmith:
Keep a flat metal key (less than $10) in your wallet. Even if you don’t have 2 chip keys, you can still unlock your doors in case you forget them in the car. And if you lose your chip key, the metal key at least provides the cut to remake it.